A personalized approach to medicine.
Integrative medicine is a personalized approach to medicine that better addresses the needs of patients in the 21st century, it is truly the future of medicine. The goal is to get to the root cause of chronic illness, not just treat the symptoms.
Our Treatment Plans
This is a one-time investment of $595 which includes an extended virtual appointment with Nurse Practitioner, Belinda Ruiz, a lab review of advanced biomarker testing, an appointment with our health coach targeted toward functional nutrition, a consultation with our nutrition/exercise specialist, & an integrative health plan that provides a 360 strategy for optimal living.
This is designed as a one-time assessment for optimal wellness.
- Functional Health Evaluation
- Lab review – Advanced Biomarker Testing: in-depth diagnostic panel measuring inflammation, nutrient status, expanded thyroid assessment, heart health, cholesterol and more (labs are billed through insurance)
- Extended Virtual Appointment with Belinda Ruiz, NP-C
- Customized Integrative Health Plan
- Follow-up virtual appointment with our health coach
- Consultation with our nutrition/exercise specialist- focusing on macronutrients
- Various payment options including HSA/FSA; super-bill provided to submit for possible insurance reimbursement
Our membership plan is for those who have completed the Foundational Assessment and who would like to continue to benefit from our services and education at B Holistic Health.
During the Foundational Assessment, Belinda Ruiz, NP-C will discuss whether we are a good fit for each other and if you would benefit from our membership.
Completion of the Foundational Assessment DOES NOT guarantee a spot in our membership plan.
- Advanced Diagnostic Testing
- 5 visits with Belinda Ruiz, NP-C
- Extended virtual appointment times
- 4 Health coaching support
- Monthly/ text and call support with our nutrition/exercise specialist
- Discounts on supplements
- Direct messaging with Belinda Ruiz, NP-C
- Affordable monthly pricing
- 12-month commitment